Top 5 Blog Posts I’ve Been Reading:
- ChurchMarketingSucks looks at the Church Banner #FAIL? Apparently, the WTF Banner is on purpose.
- Seth Godin tells us that Attitude Matters
- Pastor Steven Furtick reminds us that the Sermon Ships Every Week
- I’ve got the iPad but StuffChristiansLike.net challenges me to avoid coveting the Fancy Pulpit to match
- Michael Hyatt reviews all the latest reading devices from the Kindle to the iPad
Top 5 Albums I’m Listening To:
- Kingdom Come by Elevation Church
- Switchfoot iTunes Session-EP by Switchfoot
- Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons
- We Cry Out by Jeremy Camp
- Suburbs by Arcade Fire
Top 5 Books I’m Reading:
- Almost Christian by Kendra Creasy Dean
- Church Planter by Darrin Patrick
- Exponential by Dave & Jon Ferguson
- Permission to Speak Freely by Anne Jackson
- Lasting Impressions by Mark Waltz
Top 5 Tweets of the Week:
- @TimSchraeder: Thank goodness Jesus said the church would prevail… despite WTF and Koran-burning churches.
- @ScottMcClellan: Friends don’t let friends buy purple jeans. Unless you’re friends with Prince- he’d probably give you the go ahead.
- @CSLewisDaily: As long as he doesn’t convert it into action, it does not matter how much a man thinks about his repentance.
- @ConanOBrien: Facebook is trying to trademark the word “Face” I am going to trademark the word “aceboo” and then wait for the dollars to roll in.
- @StevenFurtick: I may or may not have made a Boyz II Men playlist for Furtick family supper background music tonight. I may or may not know every vocal run.